Spiritual Growth can best be summarized as the process of becoming more and more like Jesus Christ.
When we place our faith in Jesus, the Holy Spirit begins this process in us.
This involves increasing in knowledge and understanding of God and His Word. It involves belonging to one another in a community of believers to learn together and serve together and share with one another.
Growing spiritually is a life long journey, happening in different ways and at varying speeds for each of us.
Here at First Baptist Church Kingsville we offer many opportunities to foster spiritual growth.
- Each Sunday morning for all ages – 11am
- Women’s Bible Study – Tues. @ 7pm @ Herrington Hall – begins Sept 28th.
- Men’s Bible Study – Wed. 7pm @ Herrington Hall – begins Oct 6th
- Open Bible Study – Thurs. 7pm @ Herrington Hall – Begins Oct 14th
- Women’s Prayer Group – Fri. 7am on Zoom – running now
- Men’s Prayer Group – Sat 7am @ Herrington Hall – running now
Contact the office if you would like to participate.