Spiritual Growth can best be summarized as the process of becoming more and more like Jesus Christ.
When we place our faith in Jesus, the Holy Spirit begins this process in us.
This involves increasing in knowledge and understanding of God and His Word. It involves belonging to one another in a community of believers to learn together and serve together and share with one another.
Growing spiritually is a life long journey, happening in different ways and at varying speeds for each of us.
Here at First Baptist Church Kingsville we offer many opportunities to foster spiritual growth.
SUNDAY SCHOOL & WORSHIP
- Each Sunday morning for all ages (breaks in the summer)
- Call the church office for current studies being offered
- MEN: SATURDAY MORNINGS @ 7AM in Resource Room at the church
- WOMEN: WEDNESDAY MORNINGS @ 7AM in Resource Room at the church
- FOR ALL: SUNDAY MORNINGS @ 8:30AM in the Church’s Sanctuary.
Each Sunday after worship, someone is available at the front to pray with you.
Please speak with Pastor Jim if you have any questions or were considering getting baptised.
Contact Pastor Jim if interested in attending a 6-week series/session!